mainly baby photos with a touch of family updates

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Um, I can't think of a creative title...

We had a pretty good weekend! Friday night Wesley and I met all of the ZPOs over at Charing's for some good gossip and dinner. A good time was had by all, I'm sure pictures will be up on that site soon.
On Saturday night, Cory and I went with my parents to see Mission Impossible 3. Wesley was very excited when we told him he was going over to Charing's to see Carter and Morgan again. He had a great time, especially when they walked up to Sonic and got ice cream! Wes is pretty much holding his own bottle now. He was not feeling too good today.
I am not sure if it is the teething thing, or not. We may take him to see Dr. Mack tomorrow just to make sure! We are leaving for Wisconsin on Friday night after work. Wes is looking forward to seeing everyone for the first time!